Thursday, April 28, 2016

Feel Better When Life Delivers You Uncomfortable Juju

Watch with Your Best Earphones for the best experience



  When we experience uncomfortable feelings because of life’s experience, our knee jerk reaction is to try to send them away as quickly as possible.  Uncomfortable feelings are a Divine knock on our door to expand more than where we have been.

It serves us better to accept the feelings that we experience with life and use them to accept ourselves.
Additionally, we have beliefs in our subconscious mind that can get in the way of expanding ourselves with uncomfortable emotions.  To be able to expand during these times, we need affirmations that are believable to us.

One way to give ourselves expanding messages is to use questioning affirmations.  Another way is to use positive affirmations that describe us moving to a better than before place. For example, we can say in any situation, even though I experience…, I still completely and fully…more and more every day.

The video has these kind of messages that when repeated slowly and relaxing yourself, can support you in accepting yourself when uncomfortable feelings arise within you.  If you listen with your best earphones, you can reach a deep meditative state that opens you to new neuropath ways with these beautiful messages you tell yourself.

This provides you a pathway of self acceptance and practicing being in the Now moment, which is referred to as mindfulness.

Take in a Slow Deep Breath
Let It Out Slowly
Relax

Say This to Yourself Slowly

Even Though I Experience
Uncomfortable Feelings
I Still Completely and Fully
Relax Into These Feelings More & More Every Day

Even Though I Experience
Uncomfortable Feelings
I Still Completely and Fully
Accept Myself More & More Every Day

Even Though I Experience
Uncomfortable Feelings
I Still Completely and Fully
Love Myself More & More Every Day

Even Though I Experience
Uncomfortable Feelings
I Still Completely and Fully
Open to and Expand More & More Every Day

Even Though I Experience
Uncomfortable Feelings
I Still Completely and Fully
Open to and Receive Divine Love More & More Every Day

Even Though I Experience
Uncomfortable Feelings
I Still Completely and Fully
Accept and Receive Healing More & More Every Day

Have a Blessed Day

With Love and Light Susan



Get Instant Access to FREE Meditation "Create Better Feelings"

No comments:

Post a Comment